From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Cindy McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 1:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Dexter and Cali are together now

Dear Cathy and Mark,

I didn't realize you lost your little Cali. I'm so sorry for your loss, but
I'm glad that Cali got to know your love and kindess. As I said to Ben, I
pray you find comfort in knowing she's now happy and healthy. And when you
consider that you'll have eternity together, this separation is but a speck
of time. Cali just turned a corner before you did and one day, you'll turn
that corner and there she'll be. She's not gone...just gone ahead.

You're in my thoughts and prayers,
Cindy