Are you able to vaccinate your other kitty and keep the new girl separated for
a month or so? If so, I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't keep her.
Just because she's potentially FeLV positive doesn't mean she isn't a wonderful
kitty who deserves a chance at happiness just as much as a cat who tests
negative.  Your heart seems to have already led you in this direction and
following your heart will serve you well.

Best,

Ben

-- My iPhone told me to send this message. --