And she will enrich your life a thousand times more.......they know when you are helping and they know..well, they just are them...........
On Jul 10, 2011, at 6:39 PM, Jenny Orvis wrote:

Thank you guys for all the wonderful responses! I've been caught up with
work lately, and giving sweet Cali so much attention (And when my Joey
doesn't tackle me and claim mama time). When we took her to the second vet, they said her heart and lungs sounded good and clear. And Cali's temperature has already dropped back to normal. She didn't say anything about the sore on her tongue, but the sniffles and sneezes have gotten so much better in two days also. She's on antibiotics to help clear that all up and she takes it like a trooper. She is such a different, happier little girl! We did the IFA test, should get the results in a few days. I know, might be a bit too
early for it, but I wanted to really check.

As for her food, she's eating Royal Canin Baby Cat Instinctive. I'm already going to have to go get her more. And we also feed her this gel twice a day.
I can't remember what it's called right now, got it from the vet, is
supposed to help her immune system. Oh! She's gained 3 oz in two days also!
She's a pig. Haha.

I'm glad I took her into a second vet. Having that second opinion helps, and
they didn't completely sugar coat everything. I know I'm going to get
attached to her, already am. And how I'm looking at this is: if I have her for 3 days or 17 years, I know I've made her life better, and she's made
mine so much more wonderful.

Now it's just the waiting game.