From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 6:08 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Clumping litter =

Totes are wonderful.  I leave the top off and the boys are young
enough to jump in the 18 gallon totes and the lower larger ones are
wonderful too.  I figured this out when I had a wonderful boy who,
late in life, had issues getting positioned.  Besides the totes are a
lot cheaper and more appropriately sized.  FYI:  They make great
outdoor shelters too.