You are right Maureen, I can almost compare it to walking down the cereal isle in the grocery store, lol! There are too many choices of cat litters but they are finicky, right?! You may think that we are just used to the smell, but many of my friends are honest and outspoken. They say they can't tell I have cats, so I'm assuming they are being honest. Hopefully they really are! I don't want my house to smell like a ginormous litter box.

Sugar does not think his poop stinks, so why should I, right?! Lol!! He's a keeper!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maureen Olvey" <molvey...@hotmail.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Clumping litter =

Maybe your cat's poop doesn't stink! Maybe he's too good to have smelly poop! His name is Sugar after all.

Just kidding. I can't imagine any cat not having smelly poop. Geez, couldn't believe the difference between my cat and my dog when I got my first cat about 6 or 7 years ago.

It's funny how there are so many different experiences with the different kinds of litter. I guess that's why there are so many choices. It gets so confusing though.

“I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn’t….the pain which it inflicts upon unconsenting animals is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further.” – Mark Twain