Maybe your cat's poop doesn't stink!  Maybe he's too good to have smelly poop!
His name is Sugar after all.

Just kidding.  I can't imagine any cat not having smelly poop.  Geez, couldn't
believe the difference between my cat and my dog when I got my first cat about
6 or 7 years ago.

It's funny how there are so many different experiences with the different kinds
of litter.  I guess that's why there are so many choices.  It gets so confusing
though.