THANK YOU.  THANK YOU ALL!!!

we are much, much clearer now - - including other possibilities - - and next
moves.

ethically as well.

Hope has become much more at ease since being taken to the vet and brought
"home".  She is a talker.  Both are now purring.

health & laughter, healing & prosperity

quiet hugs

c, Pookashay, Mama, Scrumptious, Luscious, Henri, BreAnne, Shallie Marie, James
and Harold, Hope & Schmitzi