Hi Bonnie,
I would take her to your place, feed her right away so she knows that is your intention. Also make sure she know your aunt's cat is there with you, she is and has been aware of that cat while she was at your aunts and it will give her some familiarity and may help keep her there. Don't be discouraged if at first she disappears for a few days, she will want to check out her new neighborhood. Just keep putting food out and in your mind picture her living there and welcome. Hopefully she will decided survival is more important than territory.