From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Diane Rosenfeldt
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:26 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Sorry to Ask so much, but...

Bonnie, I would suggest going to the feral_cats Yahoogroup and reading the
Files. You have to look a little, but there is good advice for dealing with
all kinds of situations. You can join the group and just ask, of course, but
they will respect you more if you look in the Files first.

I'm not completely sure of this, but I think that list advises AGAINST
holding a cat you're going to TNR inside for that long unless it is ill and
under treatment. The idea being that it will lose its sense of being an
outside cat. They DO advocate, when relocating, holding the cat outside in a
large cage for a few weeks to get them used to the yard and the idea that
"this is where food is."

Hope this helps.

Diane R.