From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Bonnie Hogue
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:31 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Sorry to Ask so much, but...

Folks

I'm sorry to be monopolizing all this "air space" on the list this morning,
but am trying to figure this out with this cat.

So, if I decide to put her in my bathroom for a 2 to 3 weeks, as has been
suggested, then how do I introduce her to 'living outside' again?

I currently have 4 cats PLUS am trying to introduce my aunt's cat, Princess.
I know this doesn't sound like much to some of you, but it's getting a bit
stress (maybe more for me than for the felines!)..

Again, I can't thank you enough for sharing your information and
experiences.  I deeply appreciate you all!

~Bonnie