Unfortunately, I'm the "bad guy" because I have to medicate him with three
different meds and give him sub-q fluids daily - his skin is very tough and
I hate doing it to him - other cats have such soft skin that the needles
just glide right in.not Eliot's!

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Edna Taylor
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:43 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] First Petting of Hemy!

What a cute name :)  Sorry to hear he is so sick :(

  _____

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:51:15 -0400
From: at...@optonline.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Eliot Spitty, who was supposed to have been FeLV+ (that's why I joined this
group), was trapped outside of our house, and we assumed he was feral. Now,
that we know he's not FeLV+ (also thanks to this group), but has serious
renal failure, he is the sweetest cat. Uses his nose to bump our faces, and
purrs the quietest purr all the time.