Can you keep her in the house?  She might like that.
On Aug 20, 2011, at 1:21 PM, Bonnie Hogue wrote:

I continue to be amazed by her progress. I can't stand the idea of her in that cage for two or three more weeks. I'm torn between buying a bigger cage (hard to afford right now) and releasing her sooner, say in 3 or 4 more days. I think she might stick around. My biggest fear is that she might try to return to my aunt's house, about 5 blocks away.
Im torn.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org ] On Behalf Of dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 11:16 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] First Petting of Hemy!

I have always said that animals are more honest with us than we are with them. I am just happy that Hemi found an honest, loving person. I have had 3 ferals. It took me an average of 6 - 8 months to gain complete trust, but oce tey passed that threshold, there was no turning back. They became the biggest lovers, greatest lap sitters and demanded to be on the bed at night. Shows what a little love can do.

---- Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
You are right. She is not feral, she just hasn't been loved. I have
one inside my house right now who is over 10 years old, never been
touched by a human, outside all his life, & felt behind when his
caretaker  was put in a nursing home. I could not touch him for
awhile. Now I can pick him up & he just purrs!~

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org