From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 11:16 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] First Petting of Hemy!

I have always said that animals are more honest with us than we are with them.
I am just happy that Hemi found an honest, loving person.  I have had 3 ferals.
 It took me an average of 6 - 8 months to gain complete trust, but oce tey
passed that threshold, there was no turning back.  They became the biggest
lovers, greatest lap sitters and demanded to be on the bed at night.  Shows
what a little love can do.

---- Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You are right. She is not feral, she just hasn't been loved. I have
> one inside my house right now who is over 10 years old, never been
> touched by a human, outside all his life, & felt behind when his
> caretaker  was put in a nursing home. I could not touch him for
> awhile. Now I can pick him up & he just purrs!~

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org