The prblem with rescue groups right now, is that with people loosing jobs and
homes, there is no more room.  We have 3 groups within driving distance here
and they and their fosters are all full up.  They have had to turn animals away
because they do not have enough room or people to care for them.  That is one
reason why I am hoping to build an outdoor shelter, I could take in more cats
then.  Right now, I am full up with 7 indoor/outdoor cats.  Can't really afford
to feed and buy litter for more.