I am not putting down sanctuaries or your sanctuary.  I know Crash's Landing
and you, among others,  do wonderful work.  This particular person brings in
tens of thousands of dollars in donations and she does it, in MY opinion, in
an underhanded way.   This is a person who has done very bad things to me,
which I will not go into, which of course colors my opinion of her.

By the way, are you willing to take him?:)

http://www.rescuties.org