LOL!!!! :-)

On Aug 26, 2011 9:36 PM, "Beth" <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> that's an oldie but a goodie.
>
> Lynda Wilson <longhornf...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Natalie, I have not had a laugh like that in a long time!!! Thanks so much
for sharing. You are way too funny girl! I love your sense of humor. Gotta
have it to keep your sanity, right?!

>>Be safe! I hope your place does not sustain too much damage from Irene.
Keep us posted!

for my loyal pet, Jake, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a
woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant?
So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I
didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I
probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that
I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes
coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

>> I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that
it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat
one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so
it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that
practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified,
she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me.
I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit
me.