Hi everyone
I really need some help.
fletch is really not feeling well. His fever is back and he hides in the
basement. Two times now he has missed doses of his antibiotic because i
cannot find him anywhere. It seems like I can feel more of his backbone and
his hipbones even though he continues to eat, but not as well. I don't know
what to think. I feel so bad for him, he seems miserable.He acts like the
base of his ear hurts when I touch him but the vet said he had never seen
such clean ears. I think I need a different antibiotic, this amoxi isn't
working, or doees it take longer to work? There seemed to be a teensy bit of
improvement, but now I feel like he looks as bad as the day I took him to
the vet. What about this LTCI. Is this something I should discuss with my
vet? Is it better than immunoregulin. I just feel like my poor little cat is
wasting away here fast and there's something else I can be doing for him
What do I do????
Natalie, are you and all of your babies OK?

Thanks so much
Marcia

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 3:42 PM, HIDEYO YAMAMOTO <hideyo.yamam...@msn.com>wrote:

>  Where do you guys get LTCI?
> the distributor that my vet uses now only carry 3 vials set - they used to
> have 10 vials as it is much chepaer that way- could you tell me where is the
> best place to get LTCI?
>
> hideyo

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*
*Herington, Kansas 67449*
*Phone: 785-466-2501*
*Cell:    785-230-6499*
**
**" *I wish to address ethics as it applies to our companion animals. As a
veterinarian, I am an advocate for the rights of these wonderful beings who
inhabit the earth and our homes, sharing this journey with us. It is my
conviction that these animals,and all plants and animals, domesticated or
wild, have inherent rights that are separate from their ability to benefit
humans. They have the same right to exist as we do."  Don Hamilton DVM*