Definitely try to get some LTCI.  We put dexter on it for the last few weeks of
his life and I feel that if we had started sooner, he might have lived a bit
longer.  LTCI is only available from the manufacturer: www.tcyte.com - if your
vet will order it, they will overnight the medication to the vet.  I was paying
roughly $60 per dose at 1 dose every three days. It is possible to be more
aggressive with the treatment and administer it daily. The other up-side to
this medication is that it is administered via sub-cutaneous injection -
immunoregulin, on the the other hand, is via IV injection.  The IV injection
will stress the kitty out about 1000 times more than a sub-q injection.
Immunoregulin also made Dexter spike a fever after each dose - something he
didn't need and quickly wore him out.  Tcyte can also slow the inevitable
appearance of dreaded lymphatic cancer.  Many benefits with this stuff.  Please
call the tcyte folks tomorrow - they are very helpful and will give you all the
info you need.

-- My iPhone told me to send this message. --