From: April Johnson <cupcake292...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] reply

I'm sorry but I just don't feel comfortable with mixing her with my other
cats.  All my other cats are negative to FIV and FELV but have other health
issues.  I also have several older cats.  I've already had FIP introduced in my
house, when I adopted a cat from a groomer.  We had no idea she had it until,
she stopped eating and had to be hospitalized.  The vet did everything to get
her to eat but nothing worked and we had to say good bye.  Knock on wood no one
else has ever showed signs.  My Spicy has a home with me for life, a pet in my
home is family.  I'm just undecided on whether to get her a friend or not.
April