As much as I love my family, I would not trust them with my cats.  They or ther
spouces are not cat lovers and I would never feel easy leaving my babies with
them.  Like you say, they could take the money and dump the cats.  That is why
I would rather trust strangers who have already committed themselves to caring
for unwanted cats.  At least their hearts are in the rght place.