I can hear all the justifications...she wouldn't want...they aren't happy...we just can't...we are allergic (suddenly)...they are shredding the furniture....she wouldn't want the farm to go to waste....we just can't......the hopes/plans are that my friend will be able to hire and supervise someone to live in my home and care for them. After the little ones leave this world, the plans are that the farm go to a rescue/charity. Sub-dividing the farm would be a big temptation. Add in logging and.......nope....not my family