Originally my will left all to the children of 2 wonderful young people our
family adopted and at the age  of 35 Figured they would be able to keep it a
bit longer at that age.  But now they both have good positions and really would
not need the money and will not want the house. They have their own home.
Plus, I got a reverse mortgage this year and the house will be sold to cover
the amount I owe.  The balance goes to the kids.  So, the more I think, and
after all our discussions, I am thinking of changing the will to a trust for
the cats or giving it to a shelter that has provided for the care of their
animals when they pass.  Definetly for a lawyer to do so there will be no
problems with family that suddently pops out of the woodwork swearing I was
their favorite cousin and they knew I intended it for them.  My cats give me
much love and a reason for getting up every morning so I think they deserve it.