From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia Baronda
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:20 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Vet meds

Natalie
No, the fish mox is sold in capsule form in 250 mg per cap or 500 mg. You
can dilute with water or the recipe Gary has. There is also the sorbitol
syrup. If you mix with water than you have to make sure that you shake it
very well and even pull back on your syringe a little and shake it in the
syringe immediately before you administer it or the powder will be left
behind in your syringe. Not all of it but a little. It is 50 mg every 12 hrs
for cats. 25mg for teeny kittens.

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas
2010.