Gary
All of these meds can be purchased online from revival, valley vet, lambriar
vet supply, or Thomas labs themselves who market these to all these outlets.
Revival animal health has the best selection of different antibiotics and they
send a sheet along that tells how to dilute, store, and administer each
antibiotic. Or The Plumb Veterinary Drug Handbook is an awesome book to have
around and supplies everything we need to know about dosages for all sorts of
animals and also drug interactions. Revival sells 16 oz bottles of sorbital
syrup to use as a carrier, but I must say that I like your water and Karo syrup
idea(-:  Clavamox is just one of those that I don't think we'll ever see
labeled for fish or birds unfortunately!  Excenel, an injectable cephlasporion
works very very well and has been labeled for cats now for several years.

Take care
Marcia
Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.