Why do you feel that your cats need to be vaccinated at all?  Are they at
risk of exposure? Vaccinate your cats ONLY according to their lifestyles!
Remember, even the protocol for regular FVRCP is now every three years...

Fort Dodge doesn't have a stellar reputation.that's all I know.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:37 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Vaccination question

I've got to have a couple of my cats vaccinated against FeLV.  I've heard
you guys talk about the different makers of the vaccinations but I can't
remember what the best ones were.  Seems like I remember hearing about Fort
Dodge and some others but if anyone has had problems with a certain type of
vaccination by a certain maker please let me know.

I don't think I'm going to do the Vet Jet so I just wanted to know about the
regular FeLV vaccinations.

Thanks.

Maureen

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain