Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:34:30 -0800
From: marta.gas...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] testing cats

I don't have enough authority/knowlegde to say I disagree with the last
statement "cats over the age of 16 wks are virtually inmune to FeLV"..I'd say I
wished, because I have seen cats older than 3 yrs to get infected.
Whether it was the cat was sick and wasn't obvious even to an ELISA(wich I had
been told it can give false FIV results but is accurate on FeLV) I don't know.

Being on the rescue & adopt out position, I've to get my adoptables tested and
vaccinated. It'd be wonderful if everybody would know the facts
Marta

http://homelessnomore.webs.com/