Take him and love him.  He was sent to you for love and care.  Every time I
have lost one furry soul, anoher one came to me.  I have 7 now and would not
part with any of them, the love and company they give me is priceless and they
give me a reason to get up in the morning.  They will walk all over me, Meow,
pull my hair and sometimes I wih they would just leave me alone, but that is
just what I do not need.  I need to get up and deal with life, not hide  from
it.