If she is not comfortable with mixing because of the vet's say so, maybe she
should try another vet who is enlightened.  Storm sounds like a real lover and
and it would be a shame to miss out on his company just because he is felv+.  I
have 2 positives and 5 negatives including 2 kittens I brught home at age 3
months.  I did keep the kittens seperate until they had all their shots up to
date.  They all mix now and 1 kitten Harley aggrevates the older ones to death.
 So far, slaps nd hisses, but no biting,  (and if anyone would bite, it would
be Annie and Nitnoy.  Especially Nitnoy snce she got her tail removed by a
raccoon.  She does not like being approached from the rear and does not
hesitate to let you know) but even then, my vet said if the negatives are up to
date on shots, I sould not have a problem.  The kittens are now over 1-1/2
years old, and healthy as can be - no sign they are having problems from
contact with Annie and Nitnoy.

I am not putting her down, she is doing her best for this cat.  I just think
she will be missing ot on a real lover if she does not take him.  Is the vet
sure he is really positive?  Would retesting be called for?  Since he is
neuteed, he must be past thekitten stage and his immune system could have it
controlled by now.  Don't hey always test positive once thy have had contact?