If it had tentacles, it could be squamous cell cancer....

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of cindy reasoner
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 4:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Smokey

It has been a very long time since I have posted anything.  I first found
this site when my Smokey tested positive for feline leukemia.  He had a hard
time at the beginning with fevers but we finally got that under control.  He
has gone over 6 years with no problems or sickness.  The other day I felt a
very large knot on his left front leg.  I took him to the vet to get it
checked out.  He thought it was probably cancer.  He removed it today but he
couldn't get all of it.  He described it as having tenticles going in all
different directions.  He is sending it off to be sure it is cancer and what
type.  I have never dealt with this before and Smokey's outlook seems pretty
grave.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cindy