Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:42:29 -0500
From: g...@optonline.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Smokey

Would anyone with a cat or dog that has had cancer removed be interested in a
black salve that would get to the rest of the tentacles that the vet may not
have been able to remove? It’s not expensive, but you would have to join a
group where you would get advice from people who have used it and lots of moral
support, too.  It is for people and animals…there’s also an herbal tonic for
cancer, you get the herbs, brew up the tonic, etc. REALLY WORKS!  In cases
after surgery, the salve would be able to reach the interior through the
incisions.Natalie From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org