I was going to try out Dr. Sam Chachoua's serum when my cat died the day it
was being shipped.   You can watch his lecture and decide for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNoT8lb3aIs   If yes, I can send you
contacts.

However, even if you could get a reduced fee through Dr. Sam's foundation,
the leg amputation would be a lot less expensive.