From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 4:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Smokey

Cindy -

So sorry to hear about Smokey.  I have a friend who had this with her dog.
She had the 1st tumor removed, but it kept spreading. She just kept him
going as long as he was still happy & not suffering.

Give him lots of love. He has done remarkable living this long with this
awful virus.

Beth

 Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!Image removed by sender. www.Furkids.org
<http://www.furkids.org/>