From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
botha.marin...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 3:05 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Ginger

It's been a few weeks since we lost our ginger kitty. I am still so sad
about my darling! Do you think I should get another kitty so soon after his
death? I feel I would kind of betray my Ginger kitty. Could you please
advice me what to do? Marinda Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your
email find you!