From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia Baronda
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:36 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Ginger

Well said Natalie. So many people struggle with this. I used to have my own
pet grooming business and had this come up every so often with customers. So
sad. Some vow to never ever have another pet. I always told them that they
were such wonderful pet parents and there were so many that needed homes.
But I never thought to say it was a tribute to the pet that died. Such a
wonderful perspective. Thank you!
Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas
2010.