I have so many poems, but haven't seen this one yet; thank you for posting
it - Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:07 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Ginger

Maybe this will help:

 From a cat........
When humans die, they make a will
To leave their homes, and all they
Have to those they love.
I too would make a will, if I could write.
To some poor, wistful, lonely stray
I'd leave my happy home,
My dish, my cozy bed, my cushioned chair, my toy, The well-loved lap, The
gently stroking hand, The loving voice, The place I made in someone's heart,
The love, that at the last Could help me to a peaceful, painless end Held in
loving arms.
If I should die,
Oh! Do not say:
"No more a pet I'll have