Charles, Please give this beautiful female Bengal to someone who will
love her.  Her life does not need to be cut short.  I have a FelV
shelter and many of my positive cats live many years with the
disease.  They have a home like setting, no cages, and a lady who
lives there full time to care for them and give them companionship. I
am in eastern WV, which is too far away for you, but there are many
FelV shelters available, as well as people with no other cats who
would love to have this female as a pet.

Lorrie