Beth,

Not from me they won't.  Hope you emailed him and made that offer as I
expect he left the list after being attacked like that?   Too bad, this
list didn't used to be so judgmental.  Not sure what has happened over the
years.  You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Perhaps he could
have been educated, perhaps not, but going for the jugular immediately is
going to put anyone on the defensive.

http://www.rescuties.org