Can you advise what the costs are and where it can be obtained? I have some older ferals who are not touchable. This might be of interest. Thanks. On Jun 3, 2012, at 6:03 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> <dlg...@windstream.net > wrote:

Wonder if this would help my Homey - she has sturvite crystals. Keeps coming back.

---- Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:
Hi, everyone;

I thought this might be of interest to you.

One of our older cats (17) - blood tests revealed slight renal problem, for which my vet recommended a new product RenAvast; there's a lot more info on it if you search. http://www.renavast.com/ I contacted them and since I am a 501 (c) (3) group, they kindly they offered wholesale prices (as to a vet). Apparently, you can start using it on cats who don't have a "problem"
yet.

I also started using NutraMin as a supplement for all the cats.

Natalie