Also check out this page: http://www.holisticat.com/flutd.html

Renavast is supplements (amino acids, mostly), not a drug, so if you're
going the natural way, you may as well check out the above.   People around
here (Los Angeles) have had really good results.  One of my vets endorses
it.   The Holisticat folks, however, are concerned that the company will
not reveal the ingredients until they get a patent or whatever.   However,
I don't know of what amino acids may be harmful to cats.

Do you test Homey's urine for pH?   I've found that (raw) beef will get the
acidity within desired range, whereas chicken does not.   I had a cat with
crystals that went away after being on a good raw diet for a while.   BTW,
Vitamin C did nothing to help.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:

> Wonder if this would help my Homey - she has sturvite crystals.  Keeps
> coming back.
>
> ---- Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:
> > Hi, everyone;
> >
> > I thought this might be of interest to you.
> >
> > One of our older cats (17) - blood tests revealed slight renal problem,
> for
> > which my vet recommended a new product RenAvast; there's a lot more info
> on
> > it if you search.  http://www.renavast.com/  I contacted them and since
> I am
> > a 501 (c) (3) group, they kindly they offered wholesale prices (as to a
> > vet). Apparently, you can start using it on cats who don't have a
> "problem"
> > yet.
> >
> > I also started using NutraMin as a supplement for all the cats.
> >
> > Natalie

Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life: http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org