From: Jamielynn Storch <jlsphotograp...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Foster mom devastated at a FELV positive test result

PS- I dont know if this link will work but here is the album of photos of my
sweet foster babies.  Gerty, Jean and Henry.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.595079365376.2048530.135501135&type=3

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Jamielynn Storch <jlsphotograp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi!  I am a foster mom for a high kill shelter in Philly.  I am fostering my
3rd litter which was my first litter of bottle feeders.  I've spent the past 24
hours researching like crazy online and trying to talk to others with
experience but really getting a lot of contradicting information.