From: GRAS <g...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Stomatitis

I will, thank you!

From:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of tamara stickler
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:26 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Natalie,

This isn't holistic, but my parent's cat was suffering terribly from stomatitis
to the point where they were considering putting him down.  Instead, one of the
vet tech suggested COLD LASER THERAPY - WORKED INCREDIBLY!!!!!  Tabby's doing
GREAT now - has put his weight back on and is back to his reg. self.  Took 5
sessions I think, no sedation, and each visit for treatment they were in and
out in under 10 minutes.

Check into it!