Sounds like my father!  He also passed at home.  He woke up hot and sweaty and
said he wanted a bath.  I started to bathe him and got his head done when I
noticed him listing to one side.  Tried to get him back to bed, but had to let
him lie on floor rather than drop him.  Did CPR, called 911, but he was gone
before they got there.  Miss him very much, but glad he went that way.