THAT is why I don't go to hospitals unless I fall and hit my head on a concrete
step.  I figured that might require their help.  But I did check for broken
bones and then got the cats in fed them, cleaned their boxes and then drove
myself to the ER.  First place, they charge a minimum of $1600.00  and don't do
that much for you.