Friends,
We can only do our best everyday to help the victims without voices, either
humans or animals.  Kevorkian was arrested because it is against the law to end
lives.  Thanks goodness we can do what we can do, to end the suffering of a
companion that is truly suffering (pet).   I am a Christian and believe in
heaven and hell and Karma.  So, until we all die,  that person who puts their
pet down to travel the world or whatever, is a selfish person to begin with and
I am sure it is not the first time that they were disrespectful to life.  They
will have to be judged  and only the Lord will have that talk with them at the
end of their  life.  I live in Florida and just heard about a cat in Riverview
that was found (alive) with an arrow in its back!   They are trying to find the
person who did it.  Trust me, I am sure if it was a little child or adult,  the
FBI would be involved.  But because it was a cat,  "they are doing their best".
At the end of every day,  everything we do a group has a major impact on saving
our furry friends.  We can also voice our opinion to the government to change
laws.   God  Bless America.  Let's be positive here,  we are in America and
have the opportunity to change anything in our power as a group.  Look in the
Middle East,  killing everyday!   Thank you to all you Vet techs that try to
intervene and help out where you can... however,  you are right.. it is up to
the VET to stand up for the healthy animals that they put to sleep.