I really like what our town has, they have a spay and neuter clinic express,
services include:

Pain Control injection $10.00
Microchip $20.00
General Dewormer $5.00
Rabies Vaccination $10.00
Distemper combo Vaccination $10.00
Fecal Parasite Test $15.00
Frontline application $15.00
Heartworm Test $15.00

Spays are under $45 for fm cats and $30 for males.... the only down fall is
that they are not in one specific area for very long so you have to almost get
an appointment months in advance which sometimes is not convenient, I wish they
had more of these that were stationed. Perhaps more people would get their
animals fixed. I know a friend of mine that lived in Adrian MI, he used a
friends addess and took his kitties into Ohio where they were fixed for free do
to income. It is too bad to see all those kittens that get dropped of at animal
control. We recently lost our FeLV cat on September 25th. he was having
reoccuring bladder infections and peeing blood, after countless trips, and
watching him howel and cry up and down the stairs, no longer able to jump on
furniture, we made the hardest decision for our fur baby. he was 5 dx for 4 yrs
of his life. However, we did adpot a kitten from our local shelter, looking
into all those scared and innocent eyes, we
 might be, when we get caught up, adpot another. Kudos to you Natialie, that is
amazing that you can offer shelter to cats/kittens in need.