Thanks for what you do Natalie.   I've been rescuing cats for about
40 years now and have 14 N/S rescued cats at home and more in a building
I bought in 2004 and made into a cageless sanctuary for abused, abandoned
cats. I also TNR, but as you said, I don't see much change in the number
of kittens being born.  People still don't N/S as they find it much
easier to dump their unwanted cats.   It is difficult not to detest
most people...... Meaning people like that who care so little about
their animals.

Lorrie