  From: Joslin Potter<mailto:joslinir...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 12:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] President

  I'm sorry to hear that, I've been taking it from people on facebook as I am
just trying to understand what each of them is for. For me it's healthcare,
that is what intrests me the most however, when it comes to people like Mike
Vick, there need to be better laws put into place, i just wondered how everyone
else felt, no judgement from me. Like i told a friend, we hall have and know
something someone else might not.