Edna, I apologize for calling SuzieQ Sophia.
Hugs to SuzieQ
Sharyl

________________________________
 From: Edna Taylor <taylore...@msn.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Asking for advice again

REALLY?  Y'all think so?  I don't think anyone is being mean and hateful, but
then again, I tend to see the positive side of most things :)

Anywho, I'll ask again DOES anyone have any advice on things I can do to make
SuzieQ more comfortable in her last days.  She is 2-3 years old, was diagnosed
with a rapidly advancing cancer a couple of weeks ago, doctor said she was
exposed to FeLuk as a kitten even though she was able to shed the virus but
there is nothing we can do because the cancer has already compromised her
liver, etc.  Anyone have any pearls of wisdom to share????????????