But isn't it the different opinions and even judgementalism that sparks new
ideas, makes people think?  No, we should not get nasty, but especially
declawing, that is so detrimental to the cat.  Isn't it better to find a
solution for the clawing on furniture, find out why the cat is doing it.  Then
we can corrrect the situation.  One thing I have learned thru the years is that
most BAD cat behavior is caused by their people's actions or lack of
understanding.