Good Story about Momma Tulip.  Someone once said they spayed their female,
who seemed so grateful to not have to have any more kittens!  Sounds like MT
was there!

~Bonnie

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
CATHERINE DIDONNA
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:09 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Unusual kitten story

Hi, that is a nice story........In Jan.2005 I was standing outside my house
and something just flew by. I said to my neighbor was that a rat or a
kitten.? Well, it was a kitten and he ran right inside my house. He is
gray,with white feet,small,and his nam is M & M..........Also, a mother cat
who I named Momma Tulip was always having babies.When I moved in this house
I was told that by my neighbors. Well Momma Tulip wuold go thru plastic bags
to get food. I would tell her I'm gonna get you. Well. I did get her
inside,but she was ferral so I didn't know how to get her to the vet. The
day of her appointment Momma Tulip was sitting in the carrier. So, she was
spayed,and I was so happy to see her always with food,water,warmth,and
love.I kept my promise. Cathy Bronx N Y